As per the notification of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) dated 25.03.2009 in connection with prevention and prohibition of ragging in technical institutions, universities including deemed to be universities imparting technical education, notify that :
All the concerned persons are requested to make note that ragging is totally banned and anyone found guilty of ragging and/or abetting ragging is liable to be punished.
Ragging Prevention at SNGE
Administrative action in the event of ragging:
Anyone found guilty of ragging and/or abetting ragging, whether actively or passively or being a part of a conspiracy to promote ragging, is liable to be punished in accordance with these regulations as well as under the provisions of any penal law for the time being in force. The institution/universities shall punish a student found guilty of ragging after following the procedure and in the manner prescribed herein under:
- The Anti-Ragging Committee of the institution/universities shall take an appropriate decision, in regard to punishment or otherwise, depending on the facts of each incident of ragging and nature and gravity of the incident of ragging established in the recommendations of the Anti-Ragging Squad.
- The Anti-Ragging Committee may, depending on the nature and gravity of the guilt established by the Anti-Ragging squad, award, to those found guilty, one or more of the following punishments, namely:
- Suspension from attending classes and academic privileges.
- Withholding/ withdrawing scholarship/ fellowship and other benefits.
- Debarring from appearing in any test/ examination or other evaluation process.
- Withholding results.
- Debarring from representing the institution/universities in any regional, national or international meet, tournament youth festival, etc.
- Suspension/ Expulsion from the hostel.
- Cancellation of admission.
- Expulsion from the institution/universities for period ranging from one to four semesters.
- Expulsion from the institution/universities and consequent debarring from admission to any other institution/universities for a specified period.
- 1. Leaving certificate/ migratory certificate will contain remarks associated with the offense related to ragging.
- Orientation programme for freshers regarding Anti-Ragging measures.
- Counseling Seniors and Freshers regarding Anti-Ragging measures.
- Frequent and surprise raid by Anti-Ragging squad at college and hostel premises.
- Displaying Anti-Ragging posters in the college and hostel premises.
- Anti-Ragging committee meeting and records maintenance.
We are part of Sai Nath Group of Education, Agra Anti-Ragging committee, incorpo-rating all programmes to prevent Ragging.
- Ms. Deepika Anand, Academic Coordinator,
- Dr.Akhilesh Kumar Singh,
- Dr.Dinesh Kumar,
- Mr.B.K.Yadav, HOD Mech
- Mr.Kaushal Dev, HOD CS,
- Dr.Akhilesh Khemariya
- Dr.Urvi Bhatnagar, HOD, Civil
- Ms.Anupam Chauhan
- Class Representatives (All Years)